Monday, November 14, 2011

Grateful Greetings

Good morning, my dears. How are you today?

I am in a good mood, feeling upbeat and excited about some things coming down the pike. It is good to sit down and make something you love, too, you know? The card I want to share with you today, which I made for this week's Play Date Cafe Challenge, is one of those things. :)

Here is the color story for this week - it is time for another color splash!

I will admit, when I first saw these colors I thought this would have made a great Halloween challenge. These are still great colors for fall, though, and here is how I used them.

Happiness.

A beautiful leaf silhouette stamped in black from Woodgrain Silhouettes Additions. Patterned paper strips and a few well-placed rhinestones colored to match with a Copic marker. The finishing touch is a sentiment from Season of Thanks.

Yay for color splash week! Did you play along, too?

I hope your day is great, and I'll see you back here tomorrow!

Anya

Recipe
STAMPS: Woodgrain Silhouettes Additions, Season of Thanks - Wplus9
CARDSTOCK: Basic Black - Stampin' Up!; Vintage Cream - Papertrey Ink
PATTERNED PAPER: Norm's News - October Afternoon; Vintage Moon - Pink Paislee
INK: Onyx Black Versafine - Tsukineko; Antique Linen Distress Ink - Ranger Industries
OTHER: Pinking Blade - Fiskars; Adhesive rhinestones - Recollections; YR68 Copic Marker - Imagination International, Inc.

9 comments:

  1. Beautiful card! All of the elements go together so perfectly!

    ReplyDelete
  2. *swoon* This is gorgeous! Your leaves are cut out so perfectly and look amazing with the added gems. Such a great design!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, wow! THIS is fabulous! LOVE that subtle orange on the paper--and the rhinestones are the perfect touch of awesome! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful Anya great choice of papers and I LOVE the sparkly gems!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yay! So glad you like color splash weeks too, Anya!

    You've paired these patterned papers together beautifully; very sharp. Thanks for joining us at The Play Date CAfe this week.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is just beautiful, Anya! I could use that leaf silhouette on literally everything I make. LOVE! And your papers are scrumptious! Thanks so much for playing along with us this week at The Play Date Cafe!

    ReplyDelete
  7. what a great color combo. this is beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful! Love the bits of bling in the centers and how you popped the leaves up. Thank you so much for playing along with color splash at The Play Date Cafe.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by - I love to hear from you!