Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Trick or Tweet

I've got a few more Halloween cards to sneak in before the holiday is over. I made this one months ago for a publication call.


The patterned paper was created using Guide Lines Two. This was before the pre-printed grid Guide Lines paper was introduced, and my grid was stamped in Spring Moss.

The crow silhouette and sentiment are from Birds of a Feather. A length of True Black twill tape and a pinking edge finish it off!

Tonight I hope to sit down and finish something. I have three different projects piled on my desk right now and I think I need to finish something before I start something new!

Hope you have a great night!

#Anya

Recipe:
Stamps: Guide Lines Two, Birds of a Feather - Papertrey Ink
Cardstock: Spring Moss, True Black, White - Papertrey Ink
Ink: Spring Moss, True Black - Papertrey Ink; Pumpkin Pie - SU!; Antique Linen Distress Ink - Ranger
Other: True Black Twill - Papertrey Ink; Pinking shears

8 comments:

  1. Just beautiful!! Love the orange and black with the guidelines!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the black and orange. The black image almost looks like a spiderweb. Beautiful card.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning pattern Anya, fab card!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. this is fabulous! perfect for halloween!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a beautiful card! It's the perfect balance of Halloween and Elegance. Just love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the Dp you created with your stamping - what a great Halloween card Anya!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Anya I LOVE this! You did a FANTASTIC job stamping the PP!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by - I love to hear from you!