Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Post Card

Hello friends! I hope you are having a great day.

I made today's card for the most recent challenge on the Crazy 4 Challenges blog. The challenge was to use stitching anywhere on your card. I can do that!


I used lots of stitching! The stamps are Cheryl's Postcards and Postcard from Serendipity Stamps. I stamped the postcards in Sahara Sand onto white cardstock. I did a little layering to give them some dimension. I inked the edges, used a pink Copic marker to add some highlights, and added some glitter.

The card base is Sweet Blush. The patterned paper is from the Basic Grey Blush collection. I used a 1-1/4 inch square punch to punch out the squares, lined them up and stitched around all sides. Then I added an oval that I had cut out of Sahara Sand cardstock and stitched. The postcards are adhered with foam tape. Some vintage buttons finish it off.


Thanks for stopping by! I love to hear from you!


#Anya

Recipe:
Stamps: Cheryl's Postcards, Postcard - Serendipity Stamps
Cardstock: Sweet Blush, White - Papertrey Ink; Sahara Sand - SU!
Patterned Paper: Blush - Basic Grey
Ink: Sahara Sand - SU!; Sweet Blush, Chamomile and Chai Tea Dye Duo - Papertrey Ink
Other: Fine Crystal Glitter - Martha Stewart Crafts; Classic Oval Nestabilities - Spellbinders; 1-1/4 inch square punch; R11 Copic marker; Vintage buttons; Sewing machine

11 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous Anya! I love the soft colors and the way you arranged the postcards! Congrats on your mention at Embellish also!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so soft and elegant. Beautiful card Anya.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh these are so soft and gorgeous Anya!!! beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow - love the pink vintage look of this pretty card Anya!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a pretty card. Love the vintage look. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is beautiful! I love the vintage feel of it! Super work!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a soft and pretty card. Thanks so much for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  8. So pretty! Love the soft vintage!

    ReplyDelete
  9. beautiful, the colors are so soft and pretty. I love the Basic Grey papers!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by - I love to hear from you!