Thursday, October 29, 2009

Happy Harvest

Hi everyone! Today's card was made using this week's Mercy's Tuesday Sketch Challenge.

Here's the sketch:

And here's my card:


I used Very Vintage Labels 4 and Peace and Plenty from Waltzingmouse Stamps for the main image. I thought it would be fun to try coloring with Copic markers onto Kraft cardstock.. I've seen this done before but have never tried it myself. I like the softer look to it.

Card base is from the Autumn Abundance paper pack from PTI. I liked how it coordinated with the pretty leaf and acorn image.

Have you been paying attention to the fun happenings over at the Waltzingmouse Stamps blog? Claire is sneak peeking the new release, which includes a super secret new set! (It is super fantastic.. I've played with it!! eee!!)

Have a great night!

#Anya

Recipe:
Stamps: Very Vintage Labels 4, Peace and Plenty - Waltzingmouse Stamps
Cardstock: Close to Cocoa, Chocolate Chip, Kraft - SU!; Vintage Cream - Papertrey Ink
Patterned Paper: Autumn Abundance - Papertrey Ink
Ink: Rich Cocoa Memento - Tsukineko; Close to Cocoa, Chocolate Chip - SU!; Antique Linen, Walnut Stain Distress Ink - Ranger
Other: Assorted Copic markers; Dotted Scallop edge punch - EK Success; Labels 4 Nestabilities - Spellbinders

10 comments:

  1. Beautiful card Anya!!! The colors are great, I really like your copics on the kraft. It turned out really lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! I love the kraft! I can't wait to see more of Claire's sets!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty! I love that paper and I think I need some of those stamps! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. lovin' this fall card, anya! great colors, and i love the kraft-colored focal panel...makes the colors just *pop*!

    thanks for playing along with my sketch for this week...you've done an amazing job! :)

    {{{hugs}}}
    mercy

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is wonderful Anya! I love the copics on the Kraft - the colors are so soft and subtle - and the Dp is a perfect backdrop! A super fall season card!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a lovely card! I always know I'll see something pretty when I stop on your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Glorious card Anya, your colouring on Kraft is fab! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  8. So pretty! Love the copics on kraft!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful job on this one! Love everything about it.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by - I love to hear from you!