Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Thankful for Your Support

As promised, here is my second circle card to share with you.

If you're just joining us, this card was made for the current Embellish challenge. I shared another card earlier today.


This card features Blessed by You from the new Waltzingmouse Stamps release. This set has the most thoughtful, sincere sentiments. If you are looking for something that says just a little more, this is the set for you!

I cut the card base and then two smaller circles from Bashful Blue and Certainly Celery cardstock. These became the ground and sky, which I adhered a little off-center for some interest. I stamped the fabulous willow tree image with Jumbo Java VersaMagic chalk ink and then embossed with clear embossing powder. *happy sigh* I love this tree. I stamped the sentiment and added some paper piercing. I love the simplicity.

Enjoy!

#Anya

Recipe:
Stamps: Blessed by You - Waltzingmouse Stamps
Cardstock: Bashful Blue, Certainly Celery - SU!; White - Papertrey Ink
Ink: Jumbo Java VersaMagic - Tsukineko
Other: Classic Circle Nestabilities - Spellbinders; Filigree Clear Embossing Powder - Superior; Paper piercer

8 comments:

  1. that is a very pretty stamp! I love the whole card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous layout! A very striking card Anya, Love it! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that tree stamp, the layout, the sentiment and well, everything! Great job on this circle card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love, love, LOVE that tree stamp Anya! Must.get.one.for.myself! I'm liking how you layered the hills on this one...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anya this is card is LOVELY! Love circle cards!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful! This is such a great set.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love round cards and this tree works perfectly on yours Anya! I like how you made the rolling hillside!

    ReplyDelete
  8. The hills are great! Glad you had fun making circles!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by - I love to hear from you!