Friday, October 30, 2009

Smiling Pumpkins

Happy Halloween!

I have one more Halloween card to share, and just in time. I made this a while ago for Serendipity Stamps and don't think I shared it here.


The image is called Tall Pumpkins (1174H) and is new to Serendipity this fall. I stamped the pumpkins in Rich Cocoa Memento ink and colored them with Distress Inks and an aquapainter. The patterned paper was trimmed with my pinking blade and the strip of cream cardstock was embossed with the Cuttlebug Diamonds in the Rough embossing folder.

This is another reminder about Serendipity's customer challenge for this month. The challenge is to make a Christmas ornament or gift using Serendipity Stamps. Submit your entry and you could win a $20 gift certificate! You can find more information here. We'd love for you to play along.

That's it for me - I am knee-deep in stuff all over my house. I need to get organized! Thanks for stopping by and have a happy and safe Halloween!

#Anya

Recipe:
Stamps: Tall Pumpkins (1174H) - Serendipity Stamps
Cardstock: Kraft, Vintage Cream - Papertrey Ink
Patterned Paper: Eire Tartan - Bo Bunny
Ink: Rich Cocoa Memento - Tsukineko; assorted Distress Inks - Ranger
Other: Diamond in the Rough embossing folder - ProvoCraft; Pinking blade for rotary paper cutter - Fiskars; sewing machine

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful colouring - as always!! it's a cracking image! and your card shows it off just perfectly!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your card, i just got my first Serendipity stamps yesterday and made a card with it this morning.

    I love the way they come out on the paper.

    Thanks for sharing this one,

    Hugs Yvon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love those tall pumpkins Anya! Your coloring is wonderful! Happy Halloween to you - the kids are starting to come around on our street now - it's warm and windy - a perfect spooky night!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by - I love to hear from you!