Sunday, March 10, 2013

Wplus9 Monday Mood Board

Hello there!

There really is no time for chatting, I am just squeaking by with this before the deadline closes. I am feeling a little carded out after this week's release festivities for WMS, and I spent the weekend enjoying some beautiful weather, but I couldn't let this Monday Mood Board Challenge go by.


I remember when Dawn posted these cards as part of the last release and how she was inspired by vintage handkerchiefs. Seeing this photo turned my thoughts to vintage redwork, and I was inspired to create this quick and easy card.


I won't lie - it doesn't get much easier than this! Three stamps, one ink :)

Hope you had a great weekend, I am going to head back to the couch to join my hubby and finish watching tonight's Pens game. Later gators!


------------
Recipe
STAMPS: Chantilly Trim, Embroidered Bouquet - Wplus9
CARDSTOCK: Cupid's Bow, White - Wplus9
INK: Riding Hood Red - SU!

5 comments:

  1. Just stunning Anya. Love the very Nordic look of red and white.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty card,Love that red and white....

    ReplyDelete
  3. How can a one layer card be so stunning? That red just jumps off the page!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous! Red is my favorite! I really must bring this set home....

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by - I love to hear from you!