Sunday, March 31, 2013

Monday Mood Board #7

Good morning and Happy Easter!

I have a busy day ahead of me, as I am sure you do too. I wanted to pop in quickly to share what I have made for this week's Monday Mood Board Challenge from Wplus9.


And here is Dawn's inspirational mood board picture:


I was so excited to finally have the motivation to pull out one of my little wooden spools to use on this card. I wrapped it in patterned paper. The rest come together pretty easily, combining a fabric topped brad and a shimmery button with Wplus9's C'est La Vie stamp set and Pinking Squares dies.

Thank you for stopping in today. Have a wonderful day!


------------
Recipe
STAMPS: C'est La Vie - Wplus9
CARDSTOCK: Oatmeal, Lake House - Wplus9; Groovy Guava - SU!
PATTERNED PAPER: For the Record - Echo Park Paper Co.
INK: Groovy Guava, Early Espresso - SU!; Antique Linen Distress Ink - Ranger Industries
OTHER: Clear Cut Stackers: Pinking Squares Die - Wplus9; Doily - Wilton; Button - PTI; Brad - Colorbok; Mini Wood Spool - Darice; Sewing Machine - Janome

4 comments:

  1. That wooden spool is so cute!! Love your card! Happy Easter!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You know how much I love bits and bobs. Put em on a card? Love! Thanks for playing along with the Wplus9 Monday Mood Board!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by - I love to hear from you!