Thursday, March 21, 2013

Play Date Cafe Challenge #174

Hello there!

It is once again time for the Play Date Cafe to bring you our fabulous color challenge.

This week's beautiful colors are rich jewel tones in amethyst, emerald, and peridot.


The Craft's Meow is sponsoring us this week, and I used their Happy as a Lark set for my card. You know me, anything with a bird!


I started by inking up my card base with Distress Inks in this week's challenge colors. Then I stamped and embossed the bird image and sentiment.


I hope you will join us! You can link up your creation over at The Play Date Cafe Blog. You have through Tuesday, March 26th to play along. While you're there, you can check out the Cup of the Week prize from this week's challenge sponsor, The Craft's Meow!

Enjoy!


------------
Recipe
STAMPS: Happy as a Lark - The Craft's Meow
CARDSTOCK: White - Wplus9
INK: Dusty Concord, Peacock Feathers, Shabby Shutters Distress Ink - Ranger Industries; White - Wplus9
OTHER: Detail White Embossing Powder - Stampendous

8 comments:

  1. Your color blending is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The inking on this card is absolutely stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is gorgeous, Anya! Your color blending is really beautifully done. You should enter this in the Moxie Fab ombre challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Anya! I love birds, too. Your card is fabulous! Thank you so much!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a gorgeous background that makes that embossed bird pop!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is totally gorgeous Anya. Makes me want to go pull out the DI.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by - I love to hear from you!