Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Serendipity Stamps Blog Challenge #7


Hi there!

It is time once again for a new challenge on the Serendipity Stamps Challenge Blog. The challenge for this week is to create envelope art - we're skipping the cards and giving the envelopes some love.


I used the Feather Background (448L) for my card. I colored the feathers in using Copic markers. I had every intention of adding the Square Frame to the front for the address, but I couldn't cover up the feathers.


I added a few touches of gold gel pen to the feathers to give them a little glitz.

Stop over to the Challenge Blog for all the details and to see the fabulous inspiration from the rest of the Design Team:


Serendipity's special this week is buy 3 items get the 4th free. The special runs through Wednesday 3/13.

Have a great day!

------------
Recipe
STAMPS: Feather Background (448L) - Serendipity Stamps
INK: Rich Cocoa Memento - Tsukineko; Antique Linen Distress Ink - Ranger Industries
OTHER: Copic Markers; Gold gel pen

6 comments:

  1. I'm seeing those feathers in a whole new way - wow I love them colored! I don't think I could have covered them up either with a label - they are just too pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome envelope. Love those feathers!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Whoa... Got feather dies (which I believe you inspired me to do) and now this feather stamp... Must have!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anya... loving that little touch of gold you added! Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the feathers and gorgeous colors! Very eye catching!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Simply beautiful Anya, I love those feathers so delicately coloured.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by - I love to hear from you!