Sunday, March 3, 2013

Wplus9 Monday Mood Board #3

Hello friends, how are you?

I have a super duper busy week lined up next week - the blog is going to be so full (I'll be double posting most days!) with lots of good things to share.

Before that fun kicks off, I'm trying to squeeze all my favorite challenges in. :)

Dawn has inspired yet again with her Monday Mood Board challenge. This week she threw in some metallics, which are such a fun trend right now.


Here is the card that I created.


I started off by stamping the largest lace border from Chantilly Trim onto my oatmeal card base. I gold heat embossed a strip of scrap cardstock and then trimmed of two slivers and adhered it to my card. I opted to do it this way so that I didn't have to worry about stamping a border unevenly.. which has been known to happen once or twice (or every time) around here.


The butterfly was die cut and stamped with the tulle pattern from the set. A button and a gold embossed sentiment finish it off for me. That little bit of gold really makes this for me!

Thanks for taking time out of your weekend to stop by, I hope to see you again soon!


------------
Recipe
STAMPS: Chantilly Trim, Embroidered Bouquet - Wplus9
CARDSTOCK: Oatmeal - Wplus9; Lavender Moon - PTI
INK: White - Wplus9; Lavender Moon - PTI
OTHER: Butterfly Die, Sweet Blush Button - PTI; Gold Elastic Cord - SU!; Detail Gold Filigree Embossing Powder - Stewart Superior

4 comments:

  1. Wow, looking forward to all of your posts this week! This card is so pretty with that stamped lace and gold detail!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anya....love it!! The gold strips are fabulous along with that gorgeous lace border!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This card is so very pretty! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So pretty, love the the lace.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by - I love to hear from you!