Sunday, March 24, 2013

Monday Mood Board #6

Well, the weekend has just about come to an end and I'm sitting here wondering if we are going to get the monster snow storm that they were predicting. The forecast keeps changing, and at this point I won't be surprised to wake up tomorrow morning to just a dusting.

It has been a few days since I've stamped, I needed some couch time with my hubs, but I wanted to get my Monday Mood Board #6 creation on paper.


Here is this week's inspiration picture. Is it wrong that I just kind of want to eat the cookies?


I used leaf images from the Folk Art Florals set to create my wreath. I lightly sketched a circle in pencil to use as a guide, then erased it once I had stamped the wreath. The plaid pattern was created using the border images from Country Charm.

Thanks for popping in!


------------
Recipe
STAMPS: Country Charm, Folk Art Florals, Spring Tags - Wplus9
CARDSTOCK: Ballet Slippers - Wplus9; Pale Plum - SU!; Vintage Cream - PTI
INK: Pale Plum, Blushing Bride, So Saffron, Pear Pizzazz, Lucky Limeade - SU!; Antique Linen Distress Ink - Ranger Industries
OTHER: Diamond Stickles - Ranger Industries; Sewing Machine - Janome; Corner Chomper - We R Memory Keepers

5 comments:

  1. Oh, I've got to try that with the wreath. Cookies are good, embrace that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will share the cookies with you :). Love your card. Gorgeous wreath with the touch of patterned paper.

    The snow is coming down in Cincinnati right now. Started with sleet and has moved to snow. I hope it is clear for drive into work tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So soft and subtle - I love the fancy stamping and your perfect stitching!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your card,very pretty,lo ve your colors...

    ReplyDelete
  5. beautiful!! what an amazing thing you did creating this wreath!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by - I love to hear from you!