Thursday, March 7, 2013

Waltzingmouse March Release Day 3

Hi there!

Welcome to Day 3 of the previews for the March Release at Waltzingmouse Stamps.

Today is our last day of previews, and while I love the other sets we have previewed I am completely smitten with the set we're sharing today. All three new sets will be available for purchase tomorrow, and the DT will be kicking off a huge release blog waltz! The set we're previewing today is called Folk Art Medallions.

The centerpiece of this set is the most amazing medallion image. The other bits in the set coordinate with the medallion and also work together to create some fabulous patterns.

First off for you is a simple set of one layer cards.


I stamped the medallion in green and filled in the spaces with the coordinating flowers in different shades of yellow. The sentiment was heat embossed in gold. The second card is a combo of purples...


And the last is a vertical version in peach.


These were a piece of cake to make, and super fun!


My next card uses some of the other elements in Folk Art Medallions to create a stunning background.  I'll be honest here, I saved my most favorite for last. 


Be still my heart. I cannot even tell you how much I love this set. The pattern reminds me of gorgeous Moroccan tile, and I loved every second of stamping it.


*swoon*

Tomorrow the release blog waltz starts at 2 pm EST. The sets will be available for purchase then, too. Claire is offering chances to win the sets, so be sure to check out all the details on the WMS Blog. Here are the rest of the Design Team links for today.

Anya Schrier - you are here!

Thank you ever so much for stopping by!


------------
Recipe
Medallion Set
STAMPS: Folk Art Medallion (available March 8) - Waltzingmouse Stamps
CARDSTOCK: Vintage Cream - PTI
INK: Mellow Moss, Elegant Eggplant, Perfect Plum, Pale Plum, Tangerine Tango, Groovy Guava, Blush Blossom, So Saffron, Daffodil Delight, Barely Banana - SU!
OTHER: Detail Gold Filigree Embossing Powder - Stewart Superior

With Love
STAMPS: Folk Art Medallion (available March 8) - Waltzingmouse Stamps
CARDSTOCK: Sahara Sand, Night of Navy - SU!; Oatmeal - Wplus9
INK: Night of Navy, So Saffron, More Mustard, Sahara Sand - SU!; Antique Linen Distress Ink - Ranger Industries
OTHER: Eggshell Seam Binding - Hug Snug; Twine - WMS; Flower - Prima; Baby's Breath Embossing Folder - Provo Craft; Timeless Tags Die - Wplus9; Sewing Machine - Janome

22 comments:

  1. I love your first batch of 3 cards, but I have to say that I am simply SMITTEN with your last card!!!! Totally amazing use of colors and the layout of that background design!! I'm so jealous that you design team members get to play with these sets before us!! :-P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Simply gorgeous Anya, I love all the soft colours!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anya, you are a true stampers' stamper - an absolute natural artist missy - everything you make is a front cover piece of art. I am in awe of your skill and eye for detail and colour missy! Hugs!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That card is AMAZING, Anya! I just love your color combination...that's what I could hardly wait to see today...all of the colors! Your note card set is so soft and lovely..reminds me of a doily print!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love those big medallions. Your second card though is just stunning. Especially with the rich navy!! I can't wait to see the set in full!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOVE both of the looks you created. Love the ease of the first one for gift sets and the color combo on the second one is amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a lovely set of thank you notes you created with this beautiful medallion Anya! Great colors on the background of your 2nd creation!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Everything on your blog is always so amazing! But the card with the navy!!!! SWOON! Anya, your work just makes me so HAPPY!!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ahhhh everything is right in the world again - beautiful stamping Anya - I knew you would blow us away with this set - Amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the soft colors you used with the trio...
    *swoon*
    But you had me at navy with that gorgeous background...
    that's all it took! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh my goodness! These are just gorgeous! I love the simple design for the set of three - so very pretty. However, I just adore the stamping on the last card - the colours are fabulous! Great work!

    ReplyDelete
  12. GORGEOUS! All the cards were great, but I can see why you were in love with the last one-it was wonderful. Thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  13. So pretty, Anya! LOVE the color palette of that second one and the sweet simplicity of the first set!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Gorgeous Anya...and yes, the second with the blue and yellow is my FAV too!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Anya! OMGoodness that navy background pattern you made! I'm in love with it!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love how you created a background out of the stamp set on your second card.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Your one layer cards are just gorgeous. As is your other card, too.

    ReplyDelete
  18. I don't think I've ever been so excited about a release as this one - counting down the hours now !!!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Absolutely gorgeous! I've been sold on this set since I saw your sneak peek on instagram! Love, love, love!!

    ReplyDelete
  20. All absolutely stunning!! My favorite is the last one too but the colors on everything are spot.on!!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Beautiful cards with the amazing medallion. The last one is my favorite but all are fabulous!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by - I love to hear from you!