Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Serendipity Stamps Challenge #8


Hi there!

It is time once again for a new challenge on the Serendipity Stamps Challenge Blog. The challenge for this week is to create a center step card. You can find a tutorial for the technique here.


I used the Water Lillies (1258F) stamp for my center step. I stamped it a few times, orienting it differently on my cardstock each time to give it a different look. I am not sure where that pretty pond is, but I want to find it.

I debated whether to add the sentiment or not, but finally went with it. It is A Light Heart (323D).

Stop over to the Challenge Blog for all the details and to see the fabulous inspiration from the rest of the Design Team:


Serendipity's special this week is 20% off Baby and Childhood Stamps. The special runs through Wednesday 3/27.

Have a great day!

------------
Recipe
STAMPS: Water Lillies (1258F), A Light Heart (323D) - Serendipity Stamps
CARDSTOCK: Pool Party - SU!; Oatmeal - Wplus9
PATTERNED PAPER: So Happy Together - Echo Park Paper Co.
INK: Tuxedo Black Memento - Tsukineko
OTHER: Copic Markers

7 comments:

  1. Love your card,Beautiful coloring,the stamp is awesome...

    ReplyDelete
  2. The water lilly scene you created is so tranquil - a little bit of paradise! The colors are gorgeous and dreamy Anya!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the added sentiment it’s just perfect with this card. Love the stamp and beautiful coloring Anya. Such pretty and sooting colors .

    ReplyDelete
  4. pretty pretty!! love your coloring!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a truly beautiful scene for that sentiment.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the sentiment you added. I have never inked up the water lily stamp.... thanks for the beautiful inspiration to pull it out and play with it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is lovely Anya, those water lilies make a very peaceful card.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by - I love to hear from you!