Saturday, November 13, 2010

Season's Greetings

Happy Saturday to you! I have been so busy, it is just crazy. Sorry about the lapse in posts, today I am having a Christmas Stamp Class and I have been spending each spare moment prepping (cause I'm a wait-until-the-last-minute kind of person). Things should calm down later today and I'll get started on that advent calendar tutorial! :)

Today is Waltzingmouse Sketch Challenge day, and here is today's sketch:

And here is my card:

Simple, easy, and uses one of my favorite holiday color combinations!

The sketch challenge will remain open until Thursday, 11:59 EST. You can link up your entry on the Waltzingmouse Sketch Challenge Blog. Top Mice will be announced along with the new sketch next Saturday! Be sure to visit the blog and check out what the other DT members and Mischief Makers have created for the sketch challenge!

Have a great day!

Anya

Recipe
Stamps:
Festive Foliage, Compliments of the Season - Waltzingmouse Stamps
Cardstock: Vintage Cream - Papertrey Ink; Sahara Sand - Stampin' Up!
Ink: Sahara Sand, Riding Hood Red - Stampin' Up!; Antique Linen Distress Ink - Ranger
Other: Holiday floral sprig - JoAnn Stores; Red ribbon - i {heart} papers; Vintage button; sewing machine

6 comments:

  1. Another totally wonderful bg stamping card Anya! This looks super - I just love the pine bough and it looks great in this color! Your red ribbon is the perfect accent in the corner - have fun at your workshop!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the pine cone background in that soft color.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This color combo is gorgeous! Beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. this is so elegant, Anya. LOVE your stamped background. gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card Anya! I love that red sprig you added!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by - I love to hear from you!