Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Sugarplum Fairy Sprite

Hiya!

I am here on this frosty day with a card I made using Sprite, the other Simply Single released this month by Lizzie Anne.

I thought she looked like a good Sugarplum Fairy! Every year Bill and I see the Nutcracker ballet as part of our holiday traditions.

I colored my fairy with Copic markers and paired her with some snowflakey paper - just to reinforce her winterness! :) She's a cutie with her glittered up wings, but she looks like she needs some socks!

I'm just about to upload her into the Lizzie Anne Sketchbook, a fantastic resource for crafty things made using Lizzie Anne products. Have you checked it out yet? Inspiration abounds!

Tomorrow starts the previews for the Waltzingmouse November release. I'll be sharing previews each day up through the release (Nov 4 - 7) and you won't want to miss them! Claire will post on the WMS blog each day as to who is participating - I think we're almost a full house this month! See you then!

Anya

Recipe
Stamps: Sprite - Lizzie Anne Designs
Cardstock: Ocean Tides, White - Papertrey Ink; Sage Shadow - Stampin' Up!
Patterned Paper: Stampin' Up! (retired)
Ink: Tuxedo Black Memento - Tuskineko
Other: Ocean Tides saddle stitch ribbon - Papertrey Ink; Silver elastic cord, Dazzling Diamonds glitter - Stampin' Up!; Snowflake brad - K&Company; Copic markers; Sewing machine

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by - I love to hear from you!