Thursday, November 25, 2010

Happy Thanksgiving!


A quick note this morning to wish my US friends a Happy Thanksgiving. I've been baking up a storm, taking a short break here checking some email before things get crazy for the day. I am watching Calendar Girls, have you ever seen it? I love feel-good movies like this.. this one may need to find a place in my collection.

A little enabling announcement for you.. Lizzie Anne is having a Thankgiving weekend sale. The entire store will be on sale 40% off Friday through Monday! And you will also get a holiday-themed Single stamp with every order over $25 (LAD choice.) What a great sale!

I have much to be thankful for: a loving family, a husband who is willing to make sacrifices, a cozy home, and supportive friends! I am sure I don't say it enough, but thank you. Have a wonderful day!

Anya

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by - I love to hear from you!