Friday, November 5, 2010

WMS November Release Day Two

Hi there!

Today is the second day of previews for the Waltzingmouse Stamps November release. Four new stamp sets are being released on November 7. Today, I am sharing my projects using the Vintage Ornament set.

As you may have seen, this set coordinates with Spellbinders' 2010 Heirloom Ornaments. Claire has done a fantastic job creating a beautiful and versatile set. No worries if you don't have the dies, these ornaments are very easy to trim!

This card uses the smallest ornament in the set. I stamped the ornaments once in the color I wanted to use and again in a second color, from which I trimmed the inside snowflake panel. These snowflakes coordinate with those in Compliments of the Season, too, which I used to stamp the card base. A big rhinestone flourish finishes it off.

Next, I created some Christmas decor. I apologize for these pictures, but there was just no good way to get a shot of this and all the metallics!

I started with a grapevine wreath that I spray-painted silver. The ornaments were stamped onto the Snow Day patterned paper and embossed in silver. A little silver elastic cord was used to attach the ornaments to the wreath.

The starburst is a separate stamp, so you have the option for how you want to fill in the center of your ornament. Fantastic!

Finally, I couldn't resist the opportunity to play along with the Tag - You're It Challenge! Have you entered your creation yet?

I started with a manila tag that was painted with Tattered Rose Distress Crackle Paint. I stamped and cut out some of the foliage images from the Festive Foliage set. I also stamped one of the medium ornaments from Vintage Ornaments, embossed it with Pastel embossing powder and die cut it. Everything got a healthy spritz of Perfect Pearls and then I arranged the elements on my tag. Lovely!

So that's Day 2! Be sure to check out the rest of the design team's previews:


I will be back tomorrow with more! Have a great day!

Anya

Recipe
Deck Those Halls Card

Stamps: Vintage Ornaments (available November 7),
Compliments of the Season - Waltzingmouse Stamps
Cardstock: Cool Caribbean - Stampin' Up!; White - Papertrey Ink
Patterned Paper: Mitten Weather - Cosmo Cricket
Ink: Pale Plum, Tempting Turquoise, Real Red - Stampin' Up!; Jet Black Archival Ink - Ranger Industries; VersaMark - Tsukineko
Other: 2010 Heirloom Ornaments - Spellbinders; Red gingham paper tape - Martha Stewart Crafts; Corner Chomper - We R Memory Keepers; Rhinestone stickers - Recollections

Ornament Wreath
Stamps: Vintage Ornaments (available November 7) -
Waltzingmouse Stamps
Patterned Paper: Snow Day - Crate Paper
Other: Grapevine Wreath; Nickel Satin Metallic Paint - Krylon; 2010 Heirloom Ornaments - Spellbinders; Silver embossing powder; Silver elastic cord, Purely Pomegranate satin ribbon - Stampin' Up!; Adhesive rhinestones; Copic markers

Holiday Wishes Tag
Stamps: Vintage Ornaments, Festive Foliage (available November 7),
Very Vintage Christmas - Waltzingmouse Stamps
Cardstock: Rustic Cream - Papertrey Ink
Ink: Close to Cocoa, Mellow Moss, Riding Hood Red, Always Artichoke - Stampin' Up!; Antique Linen Distress Ink - Ranger Industries; Old Rose Versacolor - Tsukineko
Other: Manila tag - Stampers Anonymous; Tattered Rose Distress Crackle Paint, Perfect Pearl Perfect Pearls - Ranger Industries; 2010 Heirloom Ornaments - Spellbinders; Pastel embossing powder - Judikins; Adhesive pearls

31 comments:

  1. Your tag took my breath away: what a beauty!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gosh Anya - you've been so busy!! I do like what you've made. The wreath is super - and I like the effect with metallic embossing over printed paper. Very pretty!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OOOooh I just love the tag you made!!!! Bye Irene

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the tag you made. It is so beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh wow! Anya! when do you get time??? These are fabulous!! I love the bling ornament hangers on the first card, the wreath is such fun!! I am so going to CASE that and the tag is just perfection, so beautifully put together! you are a genius my dear!

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW, such FABULOUS projects!!!! I'm so loving these peeks!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I always love to see ideas outside of the 'card' box - the wreath is so unique! Thanks for the great ideas Anna!

    ReplyDelete
  8. You have outdone yourself, Anya! That tag is soooo gorgeous! I'm going to try one in pink soon!!!! WOW!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely projects, yours tag is gorgous.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wonderful projects using the ornaments Anya! particularly love your tag with the lace and cut out images!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow, these are so fabulous! Love the wreath and the bling to hang the ornaments and the fun tag! So lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Holy moley, Anya. I'm blown away with your many creations, each one stunningly beautiful. I especially love your bling flourish and how you used them on the card. Awesome job.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Your wreath is so creative and the tag is GORGEOUS!! Great sneak peeks!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. All of your creations are wonderful, but the tag is just over-the-top gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  15. My goodness - I had butterflies with delightful excitement when I saw waht you'f done - I've only just come across WMS so this is an adventure & a half.
    Paula (PEP)
    http://pepcraftchallexp.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  16. Wow, Anya, these are all so beautiful! Those ornaments are so amazing and versatile too! Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Oh my, you've been VERY busy, Anya! These are terrific! Nothing says holiday like metallics and I love how you've used it on your ornaments. Just terrific, all of them!

    ReplyDelete
  18. That tag is fab!!! The wreathe and those ornaments are awe inspiring!!!AND the card...beautiful with all it's colors.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Love the colors in your card, daring combination, but I totally love it and your decorations are so pretty, wish I could hang them in my tree!
    Hugs, Wendy

    ReplyDelete
  20. Oh my gosh! Anya ... how did you manage all that gorgeousness since yesterday's post?!! Super glitzy card ... the ornaments are fabulous with the embossed silver on those lovely papers ... and as for the tag! I truly would love to receive that tag ... just beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  21. So pretty! Love the ornaments. I think that set is going to be a "must-have"! Love the greenery on the card as well.
    DeniseB

    ReplyDelete
  22. WOW Anya! What a beautiful collection of projects! I especially love the wreath full of ornaments!

    ReplyDelete
  23. wow these are special, the wreath is especially special!

    ReplyDelete
  24. I really love the first one and the last one.... Great great atwork Anya!

    ReplyDelete
  25. Your card, ornaments and tag are all so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  26. You have been a busy girl! Love the crystals with the ornament, amazing work.

    ReplyDelete
  27. Love all these ornament projects. So versatile! I think my fave is the top card with the bling swirls!

    ReplyDelete
  28. I love all your projects for the release Anya, so so beautiful! So sorry I have not been around this time...life is just busy you know:)! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  29. you must have the secret elves working for you. just adore the card - nice and fresh colors. the wreath is such a brilliant idea. love how each of them has a wee lil gem. and the tag is just define. lovely foliage and the crocheted lace wonderful.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by - I love to hear from you!