Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Fall Blessings

A quick card for you today, as I'm knee-deep in half-finished projects for the upcoming Waltzingmouse release!

I used my trusty Handmade Die-Cut Cardstock bits to put this together. The background paper is a piece of old textbook that was stamped with one of the patterns from the Beyond Borders set from Mint Motif. Just a little is left peeking out after I added all the other stuff! Next time I will make sure not to cover it all up!

Have a great day! For those of you in the States, make sure you get out and vote!

Anya

Recipe
Stamps: Peace and Plenty - Waltzingmouse Stamps; Beyond Borders - Mint Motif
Cardstock: Kraft - Papertrey Ink
Ink: Crumb Cake, Cajun Craze - Stampin' Up!
Other: Handmade Die-Cut Cardstock - K & Company; Vintage bookprint; Crocheted lace

2 comments:

Thank you for stopping by - I love to hear from you!