Tuesday, November 9, 2010

It's Your Day

Good morning! How are you today?

Today I have a bright and fun birthday card to share with you. I used the Vintage Birthday set from Lizzie Anne Designs. This set is full of fun images and sentiments!

I combined the set with patterned paper from Cosmo Cricket's Togetherness Collection. I paper pieced the balloon and used a sketch from the most recent issue of Paper Crafts Magazine as inspiration. One of my best friends is celebrating a birthday next week, so this little cutie is headed her way.

Thank you all for your overwhelming response to my advent calendar project for the WMS November release. I will start working on a tutorial for you!

I also wanted to point you in the direction of the Inspirational Blog. I was featured there yesterday and I am so tickled! Thank you, Ann! I'm just doing my thing - the stamps do all the work for me! :)

Have a super day my dears!

Anya

Recipe:
Stamps: Vintage Birthday - Lizzie Anne Designs
Cardstock: Garden Green - Stampin' Up!; Vintage Cream - Papertrey Ink
Patterned Paper: Togetherness - Cosmo Cricket
Ink: Jet Black Archival Ink, Antique Linen Distress Ink - Ranger Industries
Other: White Opal Liquid Pearls - Ranger Industries; Garden Green Stampin' Write Marker - Stampin' Up!

3 comments:

  1. 'your thing' is just amazing Anya - keep doing it and knocking everyone sideways with your talent.
    Looking forward to the Advent Calendar tutorial. Think I'm going to give a go - it is just so special.
    Ann xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on your feature on the Inspirational Blog. Well done! I know that you definitely inspire me on a regular basis (like your card today) and so it's no surprise that you inspire others as well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute! I am not a hot air balloon fan but your card is too cute.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by - I love to hear from you!