Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Hello!

Hi there! How is your day going? I'm feeling a little tired today but I'm itching to make something. The trick will be not feeling overwhelmed when I sit down to create.

Here is a little card for you today that I made a while back.

I apologize for the picture, but those buttons just wouldn't show up.

I stamped the dashed flower pattern from Pic-Nic Patterns onto Hibiscus Burst, Lemon Tart, and Hawaiian Shores cardstock. The sentiment is from Fancy Phrases. The buttons are threaded together with twine and adhered to the card.

I thought I'd finish up with a few more pictures from our dive trip to Cozumel. We saw at least one turtle on every dive!

a school of grunt fish..

and dog snapper - check out the teeth on that guy!

Thanks for stopping by!

#Anya

Recipe:
Stamps:
Pic-Nic Patterns, Fancy Phrases - Waltzingmouse Stamps
Cardstock: Hibiscus Burst, Lemon Tart, Hawaiian Shores, True Black - Papertrey Ink
Ink: Hibiscus Burst, Lemon Tart, Hawaiian Shores, True Black - Papertrey Ink
Other: True Black buttons - Papertrey Ink; black hemp twine

3 comments:

  1. The colored panels look great against the black buttons Anya! and great colors on the pics - what wonderful sea life you encountered on your dives!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the black buttons on this! Very striking.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by - I love to hear from you!