Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Fancy Flower Flip Flops!

I love these cuties!


This pair was part of my present for my good friend Julie.. I loved the way they turned out and set out to make a pair for myself. Then I showed my mom and she wanted a pair, too!

These were made using Raspberry Fizz, Simply Chartreuse, and Vintage Cream felt from PTI. These are Betsy Veldman's flowers, and I love how full and fluffy they are. I stitched everything together in addition to using a little glue. The flip flops came from Michaels - only $1! I made a pair for myself using Hawaiian Shores instead of Raspberry Fizz... they are supah cute!

Its summer time! Make a fun pair of flip flops for yourself!

Have a great night!

#Anya

Recipe:
Raspberry Fizz, Simply Chartreuse, Vintage Cream felt - Papertrey Ink
Blossom Nestabilities - Spellbinders
Flip flops - Michaels

6 comments:

  1. These are SO cute, Anya! What a great idea. I especially like the tiny white center.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness they are soo cute...people must stop you when you are wearing them. I cannot wait to make a pair! So cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your flowers Anya! what fun flips!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh wow, those did turn out great. What a lovely gift!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by - I love to hear from you!