Saturday, October 17, 2009

Saturday Sketch

Happy Saturday everyone!

Today the Prickley Pear Rubber Stamps Design Team is sharing their creations for our October Sketch Challenge. We would love for you to participate as well! Head on over to the Prickley Pear Blog for details on the challenge and what you're playing for!

Here is the sketch:


And here's my card:


I used an image from the Vintage Girls ATC Transparencies for my focal point. I colored the back side of the image with Copic markers just to give it some soft color. Then I matted it with a piece of Vintage Cream cardstock. I added this image to a piece of Spring Rain and more Vintage Cream. I inked the edges with Antique Linen Distress Ink. The flowers are from Prima, and the decorative border along the bottom is a Martha Stewart punch.

Thanks for stopping by today, I hope you will play along with our sketch challenge for a chance at a great prize! Head to the Prickley Pear Blog for more information!

#Anya

Recipe:
Cardstock: Vintage Cream, Spring Rain - Papertrey Ink
Ink: Antique Linen Distress Ink - Ranger
Other: Vintage Girls ATC Transparencies - Prickley Pear Rubber Stamps; Blue Flowers from the Nursery Tales Collection - Prima; Double Loops border punch - Martha Stewart Crafts; Blue velvet ribbon - Basic Grey; Assorted markers - Copic

6 comments:

  1. Fun sketch and I love your take on it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful take on the sketch! Love, love, love the ribbon accent!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful work Anya! I love the soft blue ribbon and your colors!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Divine Anya, gorgeously soft! hope the weekend treats you well!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the look of this Anya! what great flowers - and that velvet ribbon is luscious!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This card is so beautiful. The colors, the image the flowers and the lovely bow are just wonderful.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by - I love to hear from you!