Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Ghoulish Greetings

Hi blog friends! I hope you're doing well. My week is dragging, and I've had a headache for about a week, but it is fall and the leaves outside my window are beautiful. I have a bag of apples at home that will be made into apple crisp, and that is a good thing. (Trying to think positive here).

Today's card is another spooky one using stamps from Prickley Pear Rubber Stamps.


The image is called Haunted House in Graveyard and is available mounted or unmounted.

I stamped the image onto white cardstock using Tuxedo Black ink. The image was colored with my Copics and then highlighted with some Spica pens. I matted the main image with a piece of black that had been trimmed with my pinking blade. The edges were inked with Fresh Snow ink. The patterned paper is from Bo Bunny - isn't it funny? Trees with eyeballs! Very spooky if you ask me. The sentiment is also from Prickley Pear.

Hope your evening is filled with wonderful things!

#Anya

Recipe:
Stamps: Haunted House in Graveyard, Ghoulish Greetings - Prickley Pear Rubber Stamps
Cardstock: Vintage Violet, Basic Black - SU!; White - Papertrey Ink
Patterned Paper: Here's Looking At You from the Boo Crew collection - Bo Bunny
Ink: Fresh Snow - Papertrey Ink; Tuxedo Black - Tsukineko
Other: Assorted Copic markers and Spica pens; Pinking blade for Rotary cutter - Fiskars

8 comments:

  1. I love the funky DP Anya and the graveyard stamp is super on this fun Halloween card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anya, Wonderful card. I love Halloween images. Great job with this one.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your colouring is amazing. Great card.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anya I LOVE this one too!!
    Hope your headache is gone!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the halloween image -- hope you feel better!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your coloring is amazing! I love the haunted house!!

    Hope you're feeling better now!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by - I love to hear from you!