Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Holiday Planner

It is great to see so many of the mini notebooks popping up on blogs as people are receiving their PTI orders. My mom is a teacher and is always looking for little gifty things - and I think these are perfect. I started with a holiday notebook, pulling my colors from a sheet of patterned paper from the Cosmo Cricket Jolly By Golly Collection.


The strip of Vintage Cream cardstock is stamped with Background Basics: Text Style II in Chamomile Tea Dye ink. I added some holly accents (both images from Believe) to the upper corner and the label and colored them with my Copic markers and Spica glitter pens.

Nothing too fancy here, just something classy and functional to make it through the busy holiday season! These were easy and fun. I love creating projects with a unique size, it is a fun change of pace and a great way to jumpstart mojo. There are more of these notebooks in my future!

Have a great night - thank you for taking the time to stop by and visit!

#Anya

Recipe:
Stamps: Take Note, Background Basics: Text Style II, Believe - Papertrey Ink
Cardstock: Sage Shadow - SU!; Vintage Cream - Papertrey Ink
Patterned Paper: Merry Berry from Jolly By Golly Collection - Cosmo Cricket
Ink: Riding Hood Red - SU!; Rich Cocoa Memento - Tsukineko; Chamomile Tea Dye - Papertrey Ink; Antique Linen Distress Ink - Ranger
Other: Assorted markers, Spica glitter pen - Copic, circle punches

12 comments:

  1. Anya, I love these! What a wonderful idea. I'll have to remember this this year for my fellow staff members and/or volunteers. :)

    Great coloring... such detail!

    I can't wait to get my Take Note set! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet Anya. I think these little notebooks are my very favorite thing to create:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are beautiful! I love how you used the holly from Believe--it coordinates perfectly!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very classy! Love the hollies in the corners to match dp.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love that I'm seeing these notepads pop up - they're so fun and yours is no exception! I *love* that Cosmo Cricket paper too!
    Aimes
    x

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are gorgeous Anya!!! they are such a nifty idea too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love these colors and the use of the little holly leaves! I have just started playing with the Take Note set and I love it too!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love how you decorated these notepads Anya! I just got my order in the mail - the Cosmo DP is perfect with these little PTI holly stamps - the colors are super together!

    ReplyDelete
  9. So fun! Love the way you decorated them!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by - I love to hear from you!