Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Believe - TESC86

It is a cold one here today! I am all bundled up at my desk, but can't quite get my hands to warm up. I'm looking forward to some homemade vegetable soup for dinner - that'll warm me up!

I made today's card for the Taylored Expressions Sketch Challenge. You know how I feel about sketch challenges, and this one comes with the opportunity to become a member of Taylor's Sketch Crew! Here is the sketch:


And here is my card:


That cute little tree is from the Sewing Box Christmas set. The ornaments were paper pieced. The plaid background paper is (yes, you guessed it) customized using Off Beat Backgrounds. I hated covering it up! I love the homey feel of this card - like a warm flannel blanket :)

And a little horn-tootin' before you go.. Cath chose my Witches and Wizards card as one of the Moxie Fab Gradient is Radiant Challenge winners. Nifty!

Have a great night everyone! I so appreciate you stopping by!

#Anya

Recipe:
Stamps: Sewing Box Christmas, Off Beat Backgrounds - Waltzingmouse Stamps
Cardstock: Always Artichoke, Ruby Red, Not Quite Navy, More Mustard - SU!; Kraft, Vintage Cream - Papertrey Ink
Ink: Always Artichoke, Old Olive, Rube Red, More Mustard - SU!; Dark Chocolate - Papertrey Ink; Antique Linen, Walnut Stain Distress Ink - Ranger
Other: Threading Water border punch - Fiskars

9 comments:

  1. SUPER adorable! Love the country feel to this w those cute stitched ornaments!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh it's like a great big ole cozy hug!!! LOVE it Anya, many thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the homey feel of the pp and the tree!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations Anya on another Moxie Fab win!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats!

    Love your tree and ornaments! Very pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your homespun pieced tree here Anya! great job on Taylor's sketch! and super congrats on winning with the wonderful gradient card!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What an awesome card! Love your little christmas tree. Congrats on having your card picked!

    ReplyDelete
  8. It is so warm and cozy--and cute! Great job! And a big congrats on your Moxie Fab win--I was so pleased to see your name and card!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. CUTE tree!!!! I love it! And big congrats on your win, that is awesome!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by - I love to hear from you!