Wednesday, June 8, 2011

A Gift For You

Hello, my friends. I'm here today with this week's DT challenge for Serendipity Stamps. Today we are creating gift packaging. One of my favorite ways to package up a little something is a gable box - I just think they are so cute. I used this tutorial to make mine.

I used images from the Jar Label Cling Set for the front of my box. I paper pieced the images with patterned paper from October Afternoon. Instead of ribbon or twine to close the box, I thought a mini clothespin would be a fun addition. I love the way this turned out.

Wouldn't this be cute for a little jar of preserves, or even some strawberry-flavored candies? Its the perfect size for a little something.

Please be sure to visit the other Design Team members to see their take on this challenge!


Also be sure to say hello to the newest Serendipity Stamps Design Team member Miriam Napier - welcome, Miriam!

Have a great day!

Anya

Recipe
Stamps: Jar Label Cling Set (1212QCL) - Serendipity Stamps
Cardstock: Vintage Cream - Papertrey Ink
Patterned Paper: Fly a Kite - October Afternoon
Ink: Coffee Archival Ink, Antique Linen Distress Ink - Ranger Industries
Other: Oval punch, Twine - Stampin' Up!; Die-cut Tag - Martha Stewart Crafts

4 comments:

  1. Oh my! That jar label is the sweetest thing. Love your choices of patterned paper.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable! Love the pp you chose for the cover on the lid!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute bag and love the little jar! The clothespin is a great touch.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anya, thanks for the link to the template. This is adorable! Your papers with the jar and the little clothespin... too sweet!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by - I love to hear from you!