Saturday, June 11, 2011

Birthday Wishes - WMSC51

Good morning, my dears. Do you have exciting plans for your weekend? This morning Bill and I are heading south to do some kayaking and then we're going to swing by a local farm to pick some strawberries. Mmmm I can't wait!

I'm here today to bring you this week's Waltzingmouse Sketch Challenge. This week's sketch is from Belinda.

Here is the card that I made. I used the colors again from this week's Play Date Cafe Challenge. I really loved this color combo! Have you played along?

A simple little cutie using images from Asian Gardens. I always forget how much I love this set.

I really like this card - I think it would be a great design for a Christmas card, a Valentine, and a spring card. I would like to make it in a bunch of different colors. It is a good balance of simple but has enough little bits in it to make me feel like the card is complete.

We hope you'll play along with us this week - head to the Waltzingmouse Stamps Sketch Challenge Blog to link up your creation. In addition to the Top Mice awards, a free stamp set is awarded each week to a random player!

Have a great day!

Anya

Recipe
Stamps: Asian Gardens - Waltzingmouse Stamps
Cardstock: Sahara Sand - Stampin' Up!; Rustic White, Lavender Moon - Papertrey Ink
Ink: Sahara Sand, Vintage Violet - Stampin' Up!; Jet Black Archival Ink - Ranger Industries
Other: Pink adhesive rhinestones; Sewing machine

6 comments:

  1. Have a fun weekend - the strawberry picking sounds fab - they always taste better straight from the plant!!

    Your card is lovely - and the colours are simply beatuiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oeh, yes, this is really pretty!! Love the colors you chose and the stamps you chose, gorgeous card!!! Great design, Anya!!!
    Wishing you a lovely weekend!
    Hugs, Wendy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful design, Anya. Love the simplicity. It really showcases the stamped images. Asian Gardens never fails you, does it - one of my favs.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the stitching and bg stamping on this Anya!~ hope you had a fun day kayaking! Kent and I haven't ventured out yet - hasn't been quite warm enough or it's been raining! but hope to soon!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anya, it's nice to see you use the PDCC colors again. I like the stitching near the flowers; reminds me of petals flying on the wind. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the color combo and the stitching and flowers are so pretty! Great job!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by - I love to hear from you!