Monday, November 30, 2009

PPRS Star Sketch Challenge

Hi everyone! Here in the States it is back to a normal schedule again.. it was nice to have a short break, though. I certainly indulged in a little laziness!

I have a sketch challenge to share today, brought to you by Prickley Pear Rubber Stamps. The DT was challenged to create a card using this sketch:

Here's what I came up with:

The star card was fun to make! I used the circle part of the sketch and created a little window to the inside. The inside candle image is actually part of a larger ornament. I stamped it twice, paper piecing the candle and flame. I added some Stickles, too. The scalloped circle frame was made using Nestabilities.. it is covered in Stickles too but is a little difficult to see. Here's a view of the inside:

Fun! Thanks for stopping by today. I will be back with more tomorrow. Have a great evening!

#Anya

Recipe:
Stamps: Snowflake Candle Ornament - PPRS
Cardstock: Real Red, Wild Wasabi - Stampin' Up!; Spring Moss, Summer Sunrise, White - Papertrey Ink
Ink: Wild Wasabi - Stampin' Up!; Dark Chocolate - Papertrey Ink
Other: Classic and Scalloped Circle Nestabilities - Spellbinders; Stickles - Ranger

6 comments:

  1. Anya this is LOVELY! Love the star shape!!!
    The wreath below is BEAUTIFUL too!! Must remember this one! :)
    Have a GREAT day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, great card. Love the star shape. Nice job.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely! And a fun way to fold the card too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. this is too cool, I love the star shape! super fun card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is fabulous! You never cease to amaze me!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the open window! Great Holiday card!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by - I love to hear from you!