Monday, November 23, 2009

Winter Wonderland ATC

Here we are at another Monday! I had grandiose plans for crafting this weekend but only managed to squeak out the ATC I am sharing with you today. But, I did take a mini-road trip with my Mom, winterized my backyard patio, put some finishing touches on my studio, and rearranged more furniture - so all was not lost! ;)

This is for Prickley Pear Rubber Stamps, using their Snowflake Tree stamp.

I don't usually make ATCs, but they are so fun! A mini canvas for your creativity!

I stamped the snowflake tree once onto white cardstock and again onto shimmer white. I used a punch to punch out the shimmery circles and then adhered them to the first tree with foam tape. I added some stitching, some aqua rhinestones, and a layer of vintage glass glitter. You could add this to a card front, use it as a tag, or trade it! Just keep an eye out for an ATC trade on your favorite forum. It is fun to work on the small scale. Hopefully I'll have better luck with the crafting tonight - I have so much I'd like to do!

Have a great evening - thank you for stopping by!

#Anya

Recipe:
Stamps: Snowflake Tree, Winter Wonderland - Prickley Pear Rubber Stamps
Cardstock: Night of Navy, Cool Caribbean - Stampin' Up!; White, Shimmer White - Papertrey Ink
Ink: Night of Navy - Stampin' Up!; Old Paper Distress Ink - Ranger
Other: Creative Candy Twinkle Stickers - Amuse; sewing machine; vintage glass glitter; circle punches

4 comments:

  1. This is a wee gem Anya! it really looks frosty, beautifully done!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's so very unique, and I love how you put it all together.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry I haven't been by in a couple of days, you have been busy making beautiful stuff! I love all the titles too, 'Winter Wonderland' ;)!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by - I love to hear from you!