Monday, November 9, 2009

Many Thanks

Hi everyone! I hope you all are doing well. I have been really busy - I am moving my studio into another room in the house and I've been painting, tearing up carpet and moving what feels like every piece of furniture in the house. It has been a lot of work and there's clutter everywhere. I am relatively settled now and at least have a craft space I can work at. I also have a craft show this weekend that I am preparing for, so I've been trying to squeeze that in as well. Hopefully I will be able to keep updating!

I am making a few card sets for the show and I thought I would share a few cards from the set of thank you cards I am making. It is a set of five 4-1/4 inch square cards. They all follow the same theme - handstamped patterned background paper and Very Vintage Labels No. 4.

The recipes for each are below, but I went right to Off Beat Backgrounds from Waltzingmouse Stamps for a few of my patterned papers.

Using the chevron from Off Beat Backgrounds:

Using the polka dots from Off Beat Backgrounds:

And finally, using Fancy Flourishes and Background Basics: Text Style II from Papertrey Ink:

What do you think? These were really fun to make - nothing like stamping your own patterned paper. I will share the last two of the set tomorrow. Thanks for stopping by - I hope you have a great day!

#Anya

Recipe:

Pink Thanks
Stamps: Off Beat Backgrounds, Very Vintage Labels No. 4 - Waltzingmouse Stamps; Mega Mixed Messages - Papertrey Ink
Cardstock: Vintage Cream - Papertrey Ink; Pink Pirouette - Stampin' Up!
Ink: Pink Pirouette - Stampin' Up!; True Black - Papertrey Ink; Antique Linen Distress Ink - Ranger
Other: Sweet Blush Satin Ribbon - Papertrey Ink; Labels 4 Nestabilities - Spellbinders

Purple Thanks
Stamps: Off Beat Backgrounds, Very Vintage Labels No. 4 - Waltzingmouse Stamps; Everyday Classics - Papertrey Ink
Cardstock: SS White - Papertrey Ink; Pale Plum, Perfect Plum - Stampin' Up!
Ink: Pale Plum, Perfect Plum - Stampin' Up!; Milled Lavender Distress Ink - Ranger
Other: Labels 4 Nestabilities - Spellbinders; clear adhesive rhinestones

With Gratitude
Stamps: Very Vintage Labels No. 4, Peace and Plenty - Waltzingmouse Stamps; Background Basics: Text Style II, Fancy Flourishes - Papertrey Ink
Cardstock: SS White - Papertrey Ink; Sahara Sand - Stampin' Up!
Ink: Sahara Sand, Baja Breeze - Stampin' Up!; Antique Linen Distress Ink - Ranger
Other: Labels 4 Nestabilities - Spellbinders

10 comments:

  1. These are beautiful Anya! Gorgeous colours and very pretty layouts!! Hope you have a great craft show!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh how fun! Love these cards! Fun colors and great bgs! :) Where is the craft show? Hope you have a great time!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love them! I'm sure you'll sell bunches!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are very pretty! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful!! I love the shaped die you used as the focal point on the front. Lovely cards, good luck at your craft show!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like them all but especially love the pink one. So soft and elegant. I moved my crafting into a spare bedroom last January so know exactly what you're going through. It's worth it in the end:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. There great, i love this set of stamps, it is nice to do your own backgrounds.

    Thanks for tje inspiration.

    Hugs Yvon.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very elegant!! TFS - great inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  9. How fun that you have a new craft space Anya! I know how hard it is to move/reorganize but how nice it must be now for you!!

    I LOVE all of these (I'll be caseing them for sure!) wonderful colors and designs on all of them - can't wait to see tomorrow's!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by - I love to hear from you!