Sunday, November 15, 2009

Serendipity Nov DT Challenge

Today is the 15th, which means it is time for another Serendipity Stamps Design Team challenge. This month we were challenged to make a shaped card. I knew what stamps I wanted to use right away and so it was serendipity that my card is a circle! :)

Both the wreath image and the sentiment are from the Autumn Wreath Cling Stamp Set. I colored the wreath with Copic markers. The sentiment was stamped and trimmed, then I added a few rhinestones.

I think this card would make a fabulous place card for Thanksgiving dinner! Don't you agree?

Now make sure you stop and visit the other Design Team members!



Amy
Jennifer
Kathie
Lynda
Shannan
Sue
Yvonne



And don't forget that Serendipity also sponsors a Reader Challenge in conjunction with the DT Challenge. Check out the Serendipity Stamps Blog and Gallery for more information - play along with us and you could win a $20 Serendipity gift certificate!

Thanks for stopping by - I hope your day is great!


#Anya

Recipe:
Stamps: Autumn Wreath Cling Stamp Set (963QCL) - Serendipity Stamps
Cardstock: Vintage Cream - Papertrey Ink; Elegant Eggplant - Stampin' Up!
Ink: Tuxedo Black Memento - Tsukineko; Elegant Eggplant - Stampin' Up!
Other: Assorted Markers - Copic; Classic and Scalloped Circle Nestabilities - Spellbinders; purple adhesive rhinestones

10 comments:

  1. Awesome card, Anya! I just love the way you`ve cut out the sentiment. Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card and I loved your coasters in the previous post. Hope I can find some tiles like that here in SA.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a wonderful use of the image and colored so lovely! Yes, it would make a stunning place card for Thanksgiving. Absolutely lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So beautiful! You got such rich colors with your markers.. really makes a lovely fall feel!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a beautiful wreath! Yes, your guests would be stunned by such a placecard!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the dark purple framing on this Anya and that fruit wreath is just lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful colours Anya! really dinky wee card!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey again, Anya! You've gone plum crazy with the Plum Crazy! challenge in the Moxie Fab World! I love it! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by - I love to hear from you!