Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Eye Candy

Two quickies today - these are some other things I've put together for the craft show. I'll add the supply list later, but am in a bit of a hurry right now!

Love making these recipe books - I use the Bind-It-All to put these together:

And more notebooks.. this one is special for Teacher. I always find that someone is looking for a teacher gift..

Sorry for the abbreviated post - I will add the supplies tomorrow. Thank you for your visit and I hope you have a great evening!

#Anya

Recipe:

Vintage Apron Recipe Book
Stamps: Vintage Apron, What's Cookin'? - Lockhart Stamp Company; Recipe Box - Papertrey Ink
Cardstock: Sage Shadow, Sahara Sand - Stampin' Up!; Vintage Cream - Papertrey Ink
Patterned Paper: Bundt Pan from the Nook and Pantry Collection - Basic Grey; Title Strips from the Summer Soiree Collection - Fancy Pants
Ink: True Black - Papertrey Ink
Other: Thickers - American Crafts; Effervescence border punch - Fiskars; Bind-It-All - Zutter; circle punches; vintage buttons

Teacher Notebook
Stamps: Take Note, Teacher's Apple - Papertrey Ink
Cardstock: Sahara Sand - Stampin' Up!
Patterned Paper: Homework and Tube Socks from The Boyfriend Collection - Cosmo Cricket
Ink: True Black, Spring Moss - Papertrey Ink; Cardinal VersaColor - Tsukineko

5 comments:

  1. These are magic Anya!!! love that apron stamp!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute! I'd love to see the inside of the recipe book!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow - you are just whipping up the crafts here girl! I love the letters and apron on your recipe book - so cute! and that cosmo paper is just perfect for the teacher notes!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love love that recipe book!! Too cute! I think I need a bind it all, LOL!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love these projects Anya, especially that cute notepad!! Great gift for a teacher!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by - I love to hear from you!