Monday, October 31, 2011

Trick or Treat

Happy Halloween!

I think you know how much I love Halloween, but we don't get many trick-or-treaters in my neighborhood. So I make sure I put some treats together for my nieces and nephews to help get my treat giving fix.

I used this template from Anna Wight to package up some cute Halloween pencils I found at Target.

These were super easy to put together. I made the box then just layered some patterned paper and added a label made from images from WMS' Midnight Feast. I don't think Allison was too thrilled about getting pencils, she said "Pencils?! We have tons of pencils all over this house." Then I gave her some candy and she was happy ;) She is too funny.

Glad you could stop by - hope your Halloween festivities are downright spooky!

Anya

Recipe
STAMPS: Midnight Feast - Waltzingmouse Stamps
CARDSTOCK: Kiwi Kiss, Peach Parfait - Stampin' Up!; Smokey Shadow - Papertrey Ink
PATTERNED PAPER: Crows (Blackbird Collection) - My Mind's Eye; Skeleton (Toil & Trouble Collection) - Making Memories
INK: Black Onyx VersaFine - Tsukineko
OTHER: Standard, Pinking Circles - Spellbinders Paper Arts; Bat punch - Martha Stewart Crafts

3 comments:

  1. You are a sweet Aunt! And I think your pencil gift is fab! I'm sure Allison will have fun using them.
    Happy Halloween!

    ReplyDelete
  2. There is something about getting new pencils that excites kids, and who wouldn't be excited to get new pencils all done up in such a fun and festive way! Awesome job, Anya. Happy Halloween!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love these cute pencil boxes Anya! a great alternative to the 'candy' treats!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by - I love to hear from you!