Thursday, October 20, 2011

Fall Blessings

Hi-ya!

Fall is definitely in the air today here. So here's a cute fall card, especially for you.

I used the Wplus9 set Season of Thanks to create this card. I started by stamping each of the three block images onto different colored cardstock with Coffee Archival Ink. I cut each of these blocks out and adhered them to a piece of cardstock that had been trimmed with my pinking blade and stitched around the outside. That piece was then adhered to a card base that had been covered with plaid patterned paper.

This is a larger card, approximately 4 by 7 inches. I love making this size card, I wish I could remember to do so more often.

So what is fall like where you live? It is my favorite season, and I can't wait for this weekend when Bill and I head out for a drive to take in the fall foliage, pick up some pumpkins and enjoy the crisp air. I love it. Thank you for stopping in!

Anya

Recipe
STAMPS: Season of Thanks - Wplus9
CARDSTOCK: Ruby Red, Creamy Caramel, Really Rust - Stampin' Up!; Rustic White - Papertrey Ink
PATTERNED PAPER: Autumn Abundance - Papertrey Ink
INK: Coffee Archival Ink, Antique Linen, Walnut Stain Distress Ink - Ranger Industries
OTHER: Dark Chocolate Twill - Papertrey Ink; Pinking Blade - Fiskars; Vintage button; Sewing machine

3 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous Anya. These would make a great series of pictures. Either one as is. Or possibly three separate ones, each image with a large mat. Hmm, thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  2. FABULOUS Sketch!! and such a sweet, adorable card!! LOVE!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, I just LOVE what you did with these images, and the plaid play off all the straight lines of them is FANTASTIC! Yummy!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by - I love to hear from you!