Saturday, October 1, 2011

Thinking of You

Good morning, how are you?

I'm so glad you are here today! I have a card to share that I made with Wplus9's Woodgrain Silhouettes Additions set. I adore this set.. all those gorgeous leaves!



I layered the leaves onto the plain frame image from Very Vintage Greetings, which I had stamped onto patterned paper and cut out. The sentiment is from the same set, and the font is gorgeous. I added some button embellishments to compliment the colors. I really like this card!

So glad to see you here, I hope your day is great!

Anya

Recipe
STAMPS: Woodgrain Silhouettes Additions, Very Vintage Greetings - Wplus9

CARDSTOCK: White, Fine Linen - Papertrey Ink
PATTERNED PAPER: 5 & Dime - October Afternoon
INK: Not Quite Navy, Pear Pizzazz - Stampin' Up!; Antique Linen Distress Ink - Ranger Industries
OTHER: Enchanted Evening buttons - Papertrey Ink

4 comments:

  1. I really like this card, too! The colors are calming and the leaves are beautiful - it's relaxing! Nice work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy October!! Beautiful card - fabulous colors! Hope you are having a great WCMD.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this color scheme! And the grid on your label is such a great touch. Beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooooo! LOVE this to pieces, Anya! Such a beautiful color combo, too!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by - I love to hear from you!