Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Serendipity Stamps Challenge #12


Hi there!

It is time once again for a new challenge on the Serendipity Stamps Challenge Blog. The challenge this week was Victory Garden - to create a garden card without using flower images. This isn't difficult to do with Serendipity's plethora of fabulous vegetable and seed packet stamps. I have quite a few favorites, but for this week's challenge I pulled out the Pea Package Cling Set, which has a whimsical seed packet and punny coordinating sentiment.


I colored my image with Copics, this stamp in particular really lends itself to some simple coloring. I paired the image with garden-themed patterned paper (those are little smiling peas :) and was happy with the finished product.

Stop over to the Challenge Blog for all the details and to see the fabulous inspiration from the rest of the Design Team:


Thanks for stopping by, take care!

------------
Recipe
STAMPS: Pea Package Cling Set - Serendipity Stamps
CARDSTOCK: Blush Blossom - SU!; Oatmeal - Wplus9
PATTERNED PAPER: Garden Variety - Cosmo Cricket
INK: Tuxedo Black Memento - Tsukineko; Antique Linen Distress Ink - Ranger Industries
OTHER: Copic Markers; Sewing Machine

4 comments:

  1. Anya I love your cute pea themed card! Not sure if I can participate in this challenge as I don't have any stamps to match the theme but I will enjoy looking at all the wonderful creations!
    :) Jill

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your card,Super cute!Love your coloring!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so cute Anya! The peas are perfect for the challenge and your coloring is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card and fun sentiment! As always love your coloring , Anya!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by - I love to hear from you!