Thursday, May 30, 2013

Play Date Cafe Challenge #184

Good morning. I hope your week is going well. I am going to keep things super short and sweet today - I am coming down with something and am really feeling awful.

I am here today to bring you this week's Play Date Cafe color challenge. This week's colors are smoky plum, cherry blossom, and lava. Check out this amazing inspiration photo!


I used the very cute Sunny Days set from Verve Stamps for my card.


I appreciate you bearing with me while I keep it short. I hope you'll join us for this week's challenge.

You can link up your creation over at The Play Date Cafe Blog. You have through Tuesday, June 4th to play along. While you're there, you can check out the Cup of the Week prize from the PDCC prize vault, a fabulous prize from SRM Stickers!


Hope you have a great day!


------------
Recipe
STAMPS: Sunny Days - Verve Stamps
CARDSTOCK: Perfect Plum - SU!; Oatmeal - Wplus9
INK: Tuxedo Black Memento - Tsukineko; Perfect Plum - SU!; Antique Linen Distress Ink - Ranger Industries
OTHER: Modern Wallpaper embossing folder - ProvoCraft; Plum buttons - PTI; Copic markers

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful card Anya! I love your embossed background and how you colored those fun suns!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a pretty card...love the colors!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by - I love to hear from you!