Wednesday, May 1, 2013

All Things Grow

Hi there!

Today I am sharing a little card I made using this week's Viva La Verve! sketch challenge as inspiration.

Here is this week's sketch, from sweetie Sarah Gough:


And my card:


The sentiment and leaves are from Verve's Bloom & Grow set. As soon as I saw the sketch, I thought flower right away. I used the sentiment, die cut using a circle die, as the center for a die cut flower. I added some other little bits, coordinating patterned papers, and used my most favorite stripe embossing folder.

I hope you'll join us for this week's challenge. You can find all the details in the Viva La Verve! Splitcoast thread.

Have a great day!


------------
Recipe
STAMPS: Bloom & Grow set - Verve Stamps
CARDSTOCK: Vintage Cream - PTI; Blushing Bride - SU!
PATTERNED PAPER: Farmhouse - October Afternoon
INK: Aloe Vera Versamagic - Tsukineko; Slate - Amuse|Studio; Antique Linen Distress Ink - Ranger Industries
OTHER: Tattered Florals Die - Tim Holtz Alterations for Sizzix; Circle Nestabilities - Spellbinders Paper Arts; Stripes Embossing Folder - Sizzix; Pennant Punch - Epiphany Crafts


3 comments:

  1. Such a great take on the sketch - love it!! The big flower with the sentiment in the middle is too fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ohhhh, I LOVE this! the flower is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So beautiful - I love your paper choices!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by - I love to hear from you!