Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Enough Caffeine

Hi there, long time no see!

I apologize for my absence - my husband and I are in the process of shopping for a new home as well as trying to put some sweat equity into our current house. I have had to cut back a little on my card making for the time being, but it won't be forever. I hope you'll bear with me.

I do have a little something to share with you today using some new-to-me stamps from Verve.


Can you relate to this sentiment as much as I can? Actually, I'm not much of an all-day coffee drinker.. I have my one cup in the morning and move on to water for the rest of the day, but its the idea behind it!

This card uses images from the Better With You set. I love all the different elements in this set.. lots of customization options, and the sentiments are really cute.

For this card, I cut the sentiment up ransom-note-style. After I stamped it, I sliced each line into a strip so that I could orient it horizontally on my card to follow the line up of coffee cups. I dusted off my paper crimper and crimped a strip of kraft cardstock for the background.. you know, like the to-go cup liners.. :)

Thanks for stopping by today, I hope you have a great day!


------------
Recipe
STAMPS: Better With You - Verve Stamps
CARDSTOCK: Kraft - PTI; Oatmeal - Wplus9
PATTERNED PAPER: Story Teller - Crate Paper
INK: Tuxedo Black Memento - Tsukineko; Crumb Cake - SU!
OTHER: Copic Markers; Paper Crimper

4 comments:

  1. I'm such sucker for those coffee stains... love every card I see with them. But LOL, I too am a one-cup-in-the-morning-and-then-on-to-water gal!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the card. Great sentiment and so true!

    Bev

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG this is too cool! Love the little ring watermarks and the sentiment ROCKS!!! So neat Anya REALLY!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is fabulous Anya! I love this and I do not like coffee! hehe This set is on my wish list for Verve!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by - I love to hear from you!