Thursday, May 16, 2013

Play Date Cafe Challenge #182

Good morning. I hope your week is going well. I apologize for not being around very much - there is a lot of stuff going on in the Schrier household.

I am here today to bring you this week's Play Date Cafe color challenge.

This week's colors are maroon, poppy, and soft jade. I love teal and red together.


This week's card was created using the Learning to Sail set from Verve Stamps.


I stamped the sailboat image onto a Sweet Scallop Die cut tag. I colored the image with Copic markers and coordinated it with some patterned paper. I love the way the paper feels like netting... kinda brings the whole nautical theme together.

I hope you will join us for this week's challenge! You can link up your creation over at The Play Date Cafe Blog. You have through Tuesday, May 21st to play along. While you're there, you can check out the Cup of the Week prize from our fabulous challenge sponsor, My Creative Classroom!


Thank you for sponsoring us this week, My Creative Classroom!

I can't wait to see what you create!


------------
Recipe
STAMPS: Learning to Sail - Verve Stamps
CARDSTOCK: Oatmeal - Wplus9
PATTERNED PAPER: pb&j - Basic Grey
INK: Tuxedo Black Memento - Tsukineko
OTHER: Sweet Scallop Die - Verve Stamps; Pure Poppy Twill - PTI; Stardust Stickles - Ranger Industries; Copic Markers; Sewing Machine

4 comments:

  1. You are SO right - the paper IS perfect with your charming image!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Totally cute card! Way to flash the Verve:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fabulous little card, Anya! Love the tag and that netting paper is just the perfect touch!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So fun! That bitty tag is great and the red and aqua together are fabulous!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by - I love to hear from you!