Saturday, December 4, 2010

Kisses Under the Mistletoe

Hi there. I am here to share today's Waltzingmouse Sketch Challenge. I can't believe we are already up to Week 26! Here is today's sketch:

A circle! Here's my card:

I was inspired by this quilted mistletoe my mom made for me. It has the cutest little felted berries, I just love it. Its very festive hanging in my doorway.

The sketch challenge will remain open until Thursday, 11:59 EST. You can link up your entry on the Waltzingmouse Sketch Challenge Blog. Top Mice will be announced along with the new sketch next Saturday! Be sure to visit the blog and check out what the other DT members and Mischief Makers have created for the sketch challenge!

Have a fantastic day!

Anya

Recipe
Stamps:
Festive Foliage, Little Box Labels - Waltzingmouse Stamps
Cardstock: Cherry Cobbler, Mellow Moss, Always Artichoke - Stampin' Up!; Rustic White - Papertrey Ink
Ink: Mellow Moss, Always Artichoke, Sahara Sand, Cherry Cobbler - Stampin' Up!; Antique Linen Distress Ink - Ranger Industries
Other: Lacey Circles, Standard Circles Large - Spellbinders; sewing machine

9 comments:

  1. What a pretty card! I love how you layered the mistletoe! And your mom's felt mistletoe is incredible!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anya,
    I am forever indebted to you! I saw this image in the set and could not see mistletoe - I only thought "ginko"! But you've cured me - your creation is absolutely stunning - your card is wonderful. I can now put this stamp to good use and know that it can look like mistletoe.

    Thank you!!
    Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous inspiration and an amazing card! I love your layered mistletoe, your clean design and the pop of red/burgundy! Beautiful Anya!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just LOVE your mum's mistletoe -what a beautiful creation!!

    and you duplicated it wonderfully on your card Anya! love all the layers and the contrast of the dark color framing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Both mistletoe projects are stunning. I love the layers on the card and the handmade one your mom made is just too cute.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your card, so romantic. Brilliant the way you have replicated such a beautiful work of art! Like the stitching too!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is simply so beautiful! Just lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is so pretty. I see the mistletoe in a whole new light.

    ReplyDelete
  9. so beautiful! love this and the quilted mistletoe from your mom is fabulous! wow!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by - I love to hear from you!