Friday, December 10, 2010

LAD December DT Challenge

Good morning!

I am here today to share the December Design Team Challenge from Lizzie Anne Designs. This month we were challenged to create a tag featuring holiday stamps. I can do that!

I used the present image from Deck the Halls to create these cute stacked boxes. Stamped in festive colors and cut out, I accented them with glitter (a must!) and a baker's twine bow.

This was a very timely challenge as I'm ready to switch into tag-making-mode! Some of you know about one of my holiday traditions - my hubby and I share a gift a day between our anniversary and Christmas and I make a tag for his gift each day. The fun starts next week, so I'd better get to it!

Thanks for stopping to visit me today, be sure to head over to the Lizzie Anne Designs blog to see what the other DT members created for this challenge. Have a great day!

Anya

Recipe
Stamps:
Deck the Halls - Lizzie Anne Designs
Cardstock: Vintage Cream - Papertrey Ink
Patterned Paper: Jolly By Golly - Cosmo Cricket
Ink: Wild Wasabi, Riding Hood Red, Crumb Cake - Stampin' Up!; Antique Linen Distress Ink - Ranger Industries
Other: Garnet, Peridot, Antique Silver Glitter - Martha Stewart Crafts; Maraschino Baker's Twine - The Twinery; Wild Wasabi stitched ribbon - Stampin' Up!; Sewing machine; Jingle Bell

7 comments:

  1. Love this Anya! So pretty and sparkly in traditional red and green! LOVE the bell!

    Happy anniversary a little early! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your tag looks wonderful, Anya!! I love your sparkly gifts, and the pretty papers you've used for your tag! The bell is such a fun touch as well!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. cute stiching and i love the way you stacked the gifts. love it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Totally PERFECT tag! It gets me right in the Christmas spirit!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the little stripes of glitter on those packages and that bell is such a great idea! Congrats on your anniversary coming up!

    ReplyDelete
  6. How CUTE!!! Loving the jingle bells on your cards and tags!

    Happy Anniversary!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a fun bright tag Anya! love the stacked presents!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by - I love to hear from you!