Monday, December 6, 2010

Holly Happy Birthday

Hi! How is Monday treating you? Is your holiday planning coming along? Our outdoor lights went up this past weekend - it was freezing, but I was anxious to get them up. I did some shopping, too. I love to give gifts, I get more excited about the giving than the receiving, and right about now I get really impatient!

I have another holiday birthday card to share today. I sent this to Joan, my fellow WMS DT member who celebrated her birthday over the weekend. I hope you had a fantastic day, Joan!

I used WMSC25 as inspiration for this one. I also used my favorite holiday color combination: red, cream, and sand with a touch of green for good measure!

I am really glad that I can use Festive Foliage beyond Christmas - I have a hard time putting it down. :)

And for those of you itching for holiday inspiration, today the WMS DT is kicking off the Waltzingmouse 12 Days of Christmas! Each day a different WMS Design Team member will be sharing holiday ideas and inspiration for gift giving, home decor and more! Today, my dear friend Julia is sharing some great gift-wrapping ideas. Head to the WMS Blog each day for a sneak peek of the project and a link to follow... oh you will love what we've come up with!

See you tomorrow, friends!

Anya

Recipe
Stamps:
Festive Foliage, Faux Fun, Say it With Style - Waltzingmouse Stamps
Cardstock: Rustic White - Papertrey Ink; Cherry Cobbler - Stampin' Up!
Ink: Sahara Sand, Cherry Cobbler, Handsome Hunter - Stampin' Up!; Antique Linen Distress Ink - Ranger Industries
Other: Filigree Gold Embossing Powder - Stewart Superior; Cappuccino Baker's Twine - The Twinery

7 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card, Anya. So very beautiful.
    I don't always get a chance to comment, but I always admire your work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card yet again! Your blog header is gorgeous!!! Love it...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful colors on this card!!! I love the holly leaves, too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your card is gorgeous. I know this first hand because it just arrived. Thank you so much -- you are so thoughtful!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great WMS card for Joan, Anya! love the bg (of course) and the pretty holly!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my, this is totally gorgeous! So very elegant.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by - I love to hear from you!