Thursday, December 3, 2009

Tuesday Trigger Merry Christmas

I really love the Tuesday Triggers on the Moxie Fab World blog. I like to see what sorts of things inspire people and how they interpret this into projects. This week's trigger was a beautiful red and cream patchwork stocking from Pottery Barn. I thought I would double-dip and use this picture and this week's Mercy's Tuesday Sketch Challenge (in time - yah!) for my project.

Let's just take a moment, shall we?

Whew! Lots of lovely things on this one. Here are my favorites: the Music Score stamp from Stampendous, the fancy snowflake border stamp from Very Vintage Christmas, and the Two Leaf Holly punch from Martha Stewart highlighted with some Stickles.

I'm really having fun with the vintage-y Christmas. This color combination is a great one for that too. I hope you like it!

Thank you for your visit today - make sure to stop back tomorrow, I am going to be helping Claire with some sneak peeks for one of the new Waltzingmouse Stamps releases!

#Anya

Recipe:
Stamps: Very Vintage Christmas - Waltzingmouse Stamps; Music Score - Stampendous
Cardstock: Riding Hood Red, Sahara Sand - Stampin' Up!; Vintage Cream - Papertrey Ink
Ink: Sahara Sand, Riding Hood Red - Stampin' Up!; Antique Linen Distress Ink - Ranger
Other: Swiss Dots Cuttlebug Folder - Provo Craft; Pure Poppy satin ribbon - Papertrey Ink; Two Leaf Holly punch - Martha Stewart Crafts; Xmas Red Stickles - Ranger; Classic Circle Nestabilities - Spellbinders

13 comments:

  1. This is a beautiful card. Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anya, I really like the way you've used these panels to interpret the challenge, especially the music one! Beautifully done!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the music panel! Beautiful card.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh big fan of the music panel!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is beautiful. I do love this color combination.

    ReplyDelete
  6. anya...this is so wonderful! i love the color combo ALOT!!! the embossing, sponging, and 3-D focal panel are just stunning! amazingly done...i can't wait until your month! teeheehee!

    thanks for playing along with my sketch for this week...you've done a phenomenal job! :)

    {{{hugs}}}
    mercy

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your panels on this Anya! the colors are terrific and of course I love that Waltzingmouse stamp! The punched holly is a crowning touch!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous card for both challenges, Anya!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love this card! It's really beautiful. Wish I had a music stamp like that.

    ReplyDelete
  10. your card is so soft and pretty, aslo vintage looking!

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a lovely approach to this week's Tuesday Trigger, Anya! Thanks for playing along! :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a lovely vintage feel your card has! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great job - I adore that swiss dot background!
    Kim Kesti
    Go-to Gal

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by - I love to hear from you!