Monday, December 21, 2009

11 Tags of Christmas

Hello friends! Here we are, the final days before Christmas.

I thought I'd start sharing the tags I've been making for our 11 Days of Christmas. My husband and I share a gift a day between our Anniversary (12/15) and Christmas - 11 days! Last year, inspired by Tim Holtz's 12 Tags of Christmas, I made a tag each day to go with my husband's gifts. We hung them on the tree and oohed and aahed - it was fun. I continued the tradition this year and thought you'd like to follow along.

For some of the tags that I made, I used a bunch of different products and things from my stash. I am going to skip giving recipes for each, but instead highlight the main products I used. If you have any specific questions, please don't hesitate to leave me a comment or send me an email! Ok - enough chit chat (you can click the pictures for an enlarged version)!

Day One (our Anniversary, hence the hearts). I stamped the text first and then clear embossed the hearts on top. Then I dipped the tag into ink I had spread on my craft mat.

Day Two. Stitched holly leaves and heart berries from Sewing Box - Christmas. I stitched around the outside and then stamped a row of polka dots from Off Beat Backgrounds.

Day Three. A collage of images from the Mini Holidays set, along with Fired Brick, Peeled Paint, and Broken China Distress Ink. I added a layer of Rock Candy Distress Crackle Paint and the number three from Tim's Metal Numerals.

There you have it! Tomorrow I will share the next three! I hope you have a wonderful night!

#Anya

If you have any product questions, don't hesitate to ask! :)

3 comments:

  1. I love how the text shows through the hearts on tag #1. So beautiful:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great tradition Anya - and your tags are each so different and beautiful. Great techniques used on them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great little tradition! :) Absolutely lovely!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by - I love to hear from you!