Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Simple Thank You

I feel like I've been slacking recently... I think I am starting to feel a little overwhelmed by the holiday season and that just puts my mojo on the fritz. I think I am going to try and pick up a favorite stamp (the snowflake from Santa Was Here or the plaid stamp from Off Beat Backgrounds) to kickstart things.

Today I have a simple thank you card that I made. Not too much effort involved here - keeping it simple sometimes is the way to go.

I'll skip the chit chat and refer you to the recipe for the project details. One thing I will mention that is probably hard to see is that I added Frosted Lace Stickles to the center of each diamond. Very pretty in person!

I hope you did some Christmas shopping for yourself at the Waltzingmouse Stamps store this weekend. One lucky shopper will get their entire cart for free! You still have time -but not much!- Claire will be picking the winner by midnight her time tonight! Details are here.

Have a great night!

#Anya

Recipe:
Stamps: Background Basics: Diamonds, Big & Bold Wishes - Papertrey Ink
Cardstock: Aqua Mist, Enchanted Evening - Papertrey Ink
Ink: Blue Bayou - Stampin' Up!
Other: Scallop border punch - Stampin' Up!; Frosted Lace Stickles - Ranger; Adhesive rhinestones - K&Company

5 comments:

  1. If you've been slacking... then well I've been even worse... whatever that is. Haha. Love the simple card! I bet the stickles are awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is really lovely Anya......simple yet lovely and I'm sure always well appreciated by the recipient. I'm picturing lovely glitzy dots in each of the diamonds. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This CAS card is just beautiful Anya! love the two blues and scalloped edge - I'll be casing this for all the post holiday thank-you's I'll be needing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Simple can be the best, as in this beautiful example!

    ReplyDelete
  5. so so so pretty!! The color is great and I love the background you used. Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by - I love to hear from you!