Friday, December 4, 2009

Little Box Labels

Good morning everyone!

Today I am sharing a project using one of the new, soon-to-be-released sets from Waltzingmouse Stamps called Little Box Labels. This set is so versatile, with the main label image coordinating with the Spellbinders Labels Five Nestabilities. The set also contains four images, over 15 coordinating sentiments, AND a huge herringbone pattern border stamp!

I started by stamping the label image onto Blush Blossom cardstock in Groovy Guava ink. I don't have the Labels Five Nestabilities, so I trimmed my label by hand - which was very easy! The snowflake stamp is also a part of this set, I chose to punch it out and pop it up with some foam tape. And isn't the herringbone pattern divine? I have more to share using that! Like all of Claire's background and border stamps, this stamp is approximately 6 inches long, making it a piece of cake to cover a card. That is one of my favorite features!

The beautiful scripted sentiment is from Say It With Style, a set currently available in the Waltzingmouse Stamps store. It is a perfect fit, as are many of the other sentiments in other WMS sets.

So there you have it! For more sneaky peeks, check out Claire's post from yesterday - it is bursting with fantastic projects! Julia has also shared a fabulous project made using this set, too.

Claire will be releasing the sets in the store either tonight or tomorrow. So be sure to check her blog for updates! I'll be sharing more tomorrow, so be sure to stop back.

Have a great day!

#Anya

Recipe:
Stamps: Little Box Labels, Say It With Style - Waltzingmouse Stamps
Cardstock: Blush Blossom - Stampin' Up!; Ocean Tides - Papertrey Ink
Ink: Groovy Guava - Stampin' Up!
Other: Ocean Tides satin ribbon - Papertrey Ink; Creative Candy twinkle stickers - Amuse

10 comments:

  1. Oh Anya! this is just yummy yum!! what a gorgeous color combination and the satin ribbon looks divine running through it!! And I love the touch of bling on the snowflake! Wonderful project with this new set!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anya this is a stunning card! Gorgeous colours - love how you popped up the snowflake and fitted the say it with style sent in there!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yummy color combo! I love the whole design -- I've added the new sets to my wish list for Santa......

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anya these colors are stunning together. Love it:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is such a gorgeous card Anya! I love the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love how you used this new set Anya! Fabulous colours and beautiful layout!! Gorgeousness at it's best!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely colours and design. Can't wait to get those new WM stamps too.

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a pretty color combination and the ribbon is just gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by - I love to hear from you!