Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Thanks a Bushel

Hi there!

I hope your week is starting off well. I have a thank you card to share today using stamps from the new Wplus9 release (I can't believe the super fast shipping with these - Dawn, you rock!)


I am just smitten with this wheelbarrow image from Happy Harvest. I also love that I can fill it with whatever I like, in this case, these adorable sunflowers!

The background was stamped with two of the patch patterns from Country Charm. I stamped them off once on scrap paper before stamping them on my card to tone them down a bit. I think they kind of look like denim.


I layered my die cut wheelbarrow onto a pinked square stamped with the checkerboard pattern (adore). That stamp is going to well-loved, I guarantee! The 'Thanks a bushel and a peck' sentiment was stamped on the inside - love that.

So glad you stopped by!


------------
Recipe:
STAMPS: Happy Harvest, Country Charm - Wplus9 Design Studio
CARDSTOCK: Oatmeal - Wplus9; Buckaroo Blue, So Saffron - Stampin' Up!
INK: So Saffron, Buckaroo Blue, Gumball Green, More Mustard - Stampin' Up!; Coffee Archival Ink, Antique Linen Distress Ink - Ranger Industries
OTHER: Happy Harvest Dies, Pinking Squares - Wplus9; Sewing Machine - Janome

5 comments:

  1. love the background you created for the card

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card. I love your colors, the plaid background, and the fabulous stitching. Ann

    ReplyDelete
  3. super sweet~love the wheel barrel stamp!!! You rock the cards:):)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love it!! :)
    It was the wheelbarrow that sunk me with this set...
    I knew it would be mine from the moment I saw it...
    and now hoping to find some time to create some cards with it this weekend!!
    Trying to play catch up on so many things...
    I'm not doing too well with it :(...
    but maybe soon!
    Love these colors...
    that stamped background...
    and those gorgeous sunflowers!!
    And yes...Dawn most definitely rocks!!
    Gorgeous images...
    super fast shipping...
    sweet as can be...
    perfect!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Anya! Love all the distressing on this one - looks so rustic and natural! The wheelbarrow is too cute with the sunflowers - can't wait to see you fill it with other goodies for different occassions! I'm gonna have to get these too!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by - I love to hear from you!