Wednesday, September 2, 2009

You're a Classic!

Hello, my lovely blog readers! How are you today?

Today I have a fun Dad card to share with you. My Dad's birthday was last week (we share the same birthday :) and this card was perfect for him. He loves hot rods, and as soon as I saw this set from Bombshell Stamps, I knew it would be great for guy cards. It is called Speed Shop and is in their Hot Rod Classic Collection. Fun!


I also made a little notebook to go along with it.

The background paper was created by randomly stamping all the stamps from the set. I just stamped 'em all over to give that collage effect. I stamped half a sheet of cardstock and had enough for both projects. The cars were colored with Copics and highlighted with the Spica markers. I also added some stitching, distressing and ink. The inside of the card says 'Happy Birthday to a real Classic!' Oh, I am so clever ;)

All the supplies I used are listed below in the recipe.

Thank you so much for taking the time to stop by today - I would love to hear from you!

#Anya

Recipe:
Stamps: Speed Shop - Bombshell Stamps; Psychadelic Grunge, Mini Muse - Tim Holtz for Stampers Anonymous; Sanded - Stampin' Up!
Cardstock: Soft Stone - Papertrey Ink
Patterned Paper: Stampin' Up! (retired)
Ink: Going Gray - Stampin' Up!; Old Paper Distress Ink - Ranger; Tuxedo Black Memento - Tsukineko
Other: Markers and Spica pens - Copic; Bind-It-All - Zutter; Glossy Accents - Ranger; Machine stitching

6 comments:

  1. So cool! What a fun set! I love the background you created and your coloring is great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this masculine card Anya. I am married to a classic car lover!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is awesome Anya! I love it - love the background paper and your coloring is phenominal!

    ReplyDelete
  4. ahh he must have loved it! That little notebook is soo great!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow!!!

    The card and the notebook are both wonderful! I love the background you created with smaller stamps.

    Great coloring too!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by - I love to hear from you!